It's Time You Wrote a Pilot in a Week.
Have a script idea that's been kicking around in your head for a while and you just need the push to get it done? Dust off the cobwebs and dive into a first draft with me in this week-long 2-day writing workshop.
• What is it?
A 2-part writing workshop that helps students go from Pitch -> Finished Product in 1 week.
• How does it work?
Students meet on Day 1 to pitch their ideas to the class "writers room". We'll workshop, and refine your idea so that you feel confident enough to dive in. Then, over the course of a week you'll WRITE the 1st draft of your script (with my guidance along the way). On Day 2 we do marathon read-throughs of your work!
• Who is it for?
Writers who have a basic grasp of script-writing (i.e. we won't be going over the basics, this is not a "Pilot 101" class). Writers who have an idea for a half-hour pilot or spec ~or~ writers who want to write the first act of their feature.
• How much does it cost?
• Where does it take place?
Dates don't work?
Need something more "hands on"?
Try one-on-One Sessions!
• Send your pilot the week of our session and I'll read + note it in a PDF I'll send to you before we meet.
• 1 hour zoom notes session where we discuss my notes on narrative structure, character voice, tone/genre and all other elements required to elevate your pilot beyond its initial premise.
• Send your pitch packet the week of our session and I'll read + note it in a PDF I'll send to you before.
• 1 hour zoom notes session where we discuss my notes on strengthening the elevator pitch, tweaking the logline & premise, highlighting the key elements to amp up (and the others to omit or damper down) and all other elements that could help your show stand out in a pile.